AS 7 Wire Rope Hoist
The AS 7 range supplements the SH series in the upper S.W.L. range up to 125,000 kg. Its compact construction makes it particularly suitable for systems manufacture and applications in restricted spaces. The AS 7 wire rope hoist is used either as stationary hoisting or towing equipment or mounted on crabs on double girder cranes and systems. On the AS 7 wire rope hoist, motor, gearbox and rope drum are arranged in line on a common axis. This central gear concept permits high outputs and loads.
The AS 7 wire rope hoist is also available as a twin hoist for higher S.W.L.s, hoisting speeds and heights of lift.
- Innovative drive: cylindrical rotor motor with single-disc magnetic brake
- Particularly suitable for systems manufacture
- Small dimensions and approach dimensions for optimum utilisation of space
- Also available as twin hoist (higher S.W.L., hoisting speed, height of lift)
- Simple maintenance: all fundamental components easily accessible
- Lifetime lubrication of all gear steps in oil bath
- Optionally available in explosion-protected design in compliance with ATEX